Cancellation and Refund
1. If You receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, you are required to get in touch with the customer service team through any of the below mentioned channels:
Toll free No. 1800-102-5871
2. Refunds are issued by Consortium Gifts only when the order is cancelled by the customer. In case the product is delivered, customer need to raise a refund request within 48 hours from the date of delivery. If the customer does not raise refund request within stipulated time then this would make the buyer ineligible for a refund.
3. Refund can only be done after shipment collection if the Seller has agreed to wait for the logistics team to collect the shipment from the buyer before refunding.
4. Products should be unused; Consortium Gifts will arrange pick-up of the damaged/defective product through its own logistics partner. If Consortium Gifts is unable to do so, Consortium Gifts will notify you regarding the same and you will be required to dispatch the product using a reputed courier in your respective area within one (1) day from receipt of such notice. Courier freight charges will be reimbursed in such form as is determined by the logistics team upon prior consultation with Consortium Gifts.
5. Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card and invoices.
6. It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of products during transit;
7. Once Consortium Gifts has received the returned product, our team will verify the nature of the defect/damage. If Consortium Gifts is convinced that the complaint is genuine, Consortium Gifts will inform the relevant Vendor of such a complaint and request for a Refund/Replacement. You expressly acknowledge that the Vendor selling the defective product/ service will be solely responsible to you for any claims that you may have in relation to such defective product/ service and Consortium Gifts shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
8. Before accepting the shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product's packaging is not damaged or tampered. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered, we request you to refuse to accept delivery and inform Consortium Gifts at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by Consortium Gifts depending on the nature and category of the product.
9. In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by Consortium Gifts, the value of such a product, as originally paid by you during acceptance of delivery of product or otherwise, will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Consortium Gifts or the approved payment gateway will credit your refund directly into your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide you with a cheque in this regard.
10. In an event the return of a product is duly accepted by Consortium Gifts, the value of such product, as originally paid by you during acceptance of delivery of product or otherwise, will be refunded to you. Refund will be processed based on the mode of payment and Consortium Gifts or the approved payment gateway will credit your refunds directly into your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide you with a cheque in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
10.1. Orders paid online will be refunded within 7-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by Consortium Gifts
10.2. If the product can be repaired by the service centre, Consortium Gifts would get the same repaired and send it back to you.
11. A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by the customer or Consortium Gifts.
12. Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees
13. Refund shall be conditional and shall be with recourse available to Consortium Gifts in case of any misuse by the Buyer.
14. Refund shall be subjected to Buyer complying with Policies.